Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2k: You'll take what I give you!

Well, I had been telling myself that if the number of pageviews of this blog went over 2,000 I would write some more. Well, lo and behold, it did go over 2,000 a while back but I haven't been riding my bike much or done anything cool (depending on how one defines "cool" I guess). So I have been delaying writing another post until I do something cool/foolish on my bike. That wasn't happening so now I have to write about how I have nothing to write about. In fact, the most exciting thing that I have done is watch steam rise off of the maple sap I was boiling down to syrup:



Scratch that, I forgot about how earth-shatteringly cool this moment was:



Well, now I have the problem of what on earth to call this blog since Arrowhead is over for this year. Maybe this one: "I'll Write Whatever the Hell I Please". Or possibly this related one (that I could dedicate to the septogenarianic (one less decade than an octogenarian) school lunch lady, Charlotte, from my high school): "You'll Take What I Give You!" But then again, nobody is forcing you to read this (or starving you if you don't) and you could simply navigate your browser to this if you don't like what I'm giving you. Speaking of pet videos (which I wasn't, but that last link was to one), while looking at them on youtube I ran across this one which would be disturbing enough if it was just a kitten beating up on a rabbit half it's size. But it's even more disturbing because it's named "white kitten Vs white bunny! (Very Funny video!)" Funny? As far as I can tell nothing funny ever happens in this video. Unless the makers think that pushing around things that can't defend themselves is funny. But I'm off on a fit of seriousness and will try to reign myself in since this is America and we all know that we don't take anything seriously except Glenn Beck.

Well I'm not sure if y'all remember back in this post from January 13th about the woman nearly suffocating a child with her buttocks while riding along:

Maybe the child is breathing sort of like a swimmer that has to turn his head to get air at the right time (in this case I would think that it may be during the downstroke). But then again it could be worse:


We've all heard about the dangers of texting while driving....

No comments:

Post a Comment